Monday, June 7, 2010

*Smacks Blogger*

So I am jumping on the bandwagon and re-purposing my blog for just about anything. I was supposed to be a photo blog, but it is much easier to post photos on Facebook/Flickr.

At first I thought about installing WordPress on my web hosting account but decided to just reuse this blog. I am lazy and don’t want to mess with WordPress for my personal blog. I don’t expect to make money off of it or have a wide audience. I also want to be able to post from my iGoogle page (see? Lazy!).

However, Blogger was having issues. You can set up the changes you want, but it won’t let you apply them. I finally managed to get my main google account added but was unable to redo my blog template.

So blah on you blogger! I will wait until tomorrow to get your act together and then I will go and install WordPress on my own web host!

No comments: