Monday, June 21, 2010

Strange Error in SQL Stored Procedure

I'm getting a Strange Error in my new SQL Stored Procedure for the Membership Application.

Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 13
Line 13: Incorrect syntax near '1'.

'1' is the first value in the procedure. The Insert Statement works with the same values when I run it as a query. It inserts everything in the correct fields. Yet when I run the procedure, I get that error.

I am going to walk away from it for a bit and come back later. A fresh perspective usually helps when you get stuck with something. And it saves me banging my head against the wall repeatedly.

So, I am going to work in RedDot for a bit. There are some weird things going on in on the home page. My Navigation Menu unordered list is showing but bullets on the home page, but not any other page. Also, there is something wrong with the publication work flow. The Building Announcements aren't publishing automatically when you change the visible page schedule.

No comments: